Come join us in Orlando, Florida at the 2018 Potato Expo from 10-12 January! The organizing committee for the upcoming 10th World Potato Congress in Cusco, Peru will be in attendance at booth #728 and can answer any of your questions or provide additional information on this exciting conference. To learn more about the World Potato Congress, please visit our website or follow the conversation on the hashtag #wpc2018.
Don’t miss out on the following activities in Cusco from 27-31 May:
- Plenaries, technical sessions, poster sessions and workshops, where participants will have access to the latest potato technological, research and commercial advances globally.
- Field day activities visiting either the Potato Park or the INIA Agricultural Experimental Andenes Station.
- Exhibition featuring companies from more than 50 countries.
- Networking at the opening reception, a formal banquet at the Qoricancha Palace (Cusco) and a National Potato Day Special Program.
- A tour of the International Potato Center in Lima.
- Multiple options for tourism pre- and post-event.
A special partner program has been designed for accompanying persons who will travel with the participants of the Congress, enabling them to enjoy the attractions of the Cusco region.
If you’re not able to make it to the Expo, you can always get in touch with us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!