The CIP Library comprises print and online publications on potato, sweetpotato, and Andean roots and tubers from 1972 to present. Links to all CGIAR library resources.
Go to library (comming soon)»
The CIP seminars are a platform for debating new ideas; testing theories and methodologies; discussing project ideas or activities; and reporting on new research in an informal setting allowing feedback from colleagues on pre-publication or published results.
To order material, access the CIP germplasm ordering system.
- If you’re a new user, see the how-to guide for steps.
- The Potato Catalog and Advanced Clones Catalog provide information about a subset of available varieties and clones.
- The germplasm distribution cycle estimates the amount of time it takes to distribute your order. You can view the status of your order online.
- Standard Material Transfer Agreement (SMTA) and other documents
CIP books, manuals, reports, working papers, and training materials on potato, sweetpotato, and Andean roots and tubers. Search by author, title, publication year, keyword, and language.
Links to databases developed by Research Informatics Unit of CIP:
- Inter-genebank Potato Database
- Sweetpotato Gene Index
- Potato Genetic Identity Kit
- System-wide Information Network for Genetic Resources (GENESYS)
- Insect Life Cycle Modeling (ILCYM)
- World Potato Atlas
- World Sweetpotato Atlas
- Wild Potato Species Atlas
- Global Trial Data Management System